Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Change of Pace

Hey everyone, just wanted to say that although my Currently Reading pic has been Peeps for the last few days, I am actually moving on to something else. I rarely stop reading a book halfway through and not finish it, but sadly, Peeps is just not delivering for me at the moment. The concept of vampirism as a result of an STD was interesting, but the evolution tie-in didn't bode well with me and the plot didn't have enough action. So, for the past few days I've been reading some of Stephen Kings short stories including The Mist (read now, it's awesome!) and The Raft (disturbing and strange, but good). Now, I have decided to read The Road by Cormac McCarthy in time for the 2009 movie starring Viggo Mortenson. That's it, happy reading!
P.S. I probably won't be posting for a while since I've got finals next week and will be crazily cramming!

No comments: