Sunday, April 19, 2009

Supernatural Summer


Finally! Over at Harperteen.com, they are promoting what is called the Supernatural Summer. There you will be able to connect with 5 authors: Claudia Gray, Melissa Marr, Kim Harrison, Kelley Armstrong, and Aprilynne Pike. At the site they've got podcasts, blogs, and as free eBook sampler filled with sneak previews from their books. Not only that, but there will be a five-city author tour the first week of June, and guess what! Melissa Marr, Kim Harrison, and Kelley Armstrong will be at Anderson's bookstore in Naperville, just 20 minutes away! I have never met an author before, not to mention one who has written one of my favorite books (Wicked Lovely). I seriously have never been this excited in my life! If you want to join in my happiness, click on the link and see if there is an author visit near you!
Happy Reading!

No comments: