Sunday, September 28, 2008

Upcoming Reviews


Hey everyone, I know I haven't posted in a while but I have been so busy. I started my job last week and Junior year is coming in full swing. I am currently reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote for Independent Reading at school (always my favorite assignment!) and am slowly but surely working my way through it. Having recently purchased some new books at Borders this weekend, I decided to share with you all my towering stack of 30 books just waiting to be devoured. This week is Homecoming which means less homework, but more out-of-school stuff, but I'll try to put up a review in the next week. In the mean time, keep reading and enjoy the beginning of fall!
The Sister-Poppy Adams
Sunshine-Robin McKinley
The Girls-Lori Lansens
The Host-Stephenie Meyer
The Accomplice-Kathryn Heyman
Sail-James Patterson
The Passion Flower Massacre-Nicola Morgan
The Tooth Fairy-Graham Joyce
The Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins
Gone-Michael Grantp,
P.S. I Love You-Cecelia Ahern
The Writing Class-Jincy Willet
How to Ditch Your Fairy-Justine Larbalestier
Black Rabbit Summer-Kevin Brooks
The Year We Disappeared-Cylin Busby and John Busby
The House on the Gulf-Margaret Peterson Haddix
Bliss-Lauren Myracle
Peeps-Scott Westerfeld
What Was Lost-Catherine O’Flynn
Driving Sideways-Jess Riley
I Capture the Castle-Dodie Smith
The Other Boleyn Girl-Philippa Gregory
Still Summer-Jacquelyn Mitchard
The Handmaid’s Tale-Margaret Atwood
Lost Summer-Alex Mcaulay
The Dead of Night-John Marsden
Midnighters-Scott Westerfeld
The Beach House-Jane Green
The Faerie Path-Frewin Jones
Elsewhere-Gabrielle Zevin

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Great choices!
I LOVED Elsewhere!!!
I've been busy too.
Homecoming week is in full swing here too. I'm in student council so it's super busy.
Post whenever you have the chance!

Cape Coral Carpenters said...

Thiis is a great post