Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Blog!

Bonjour! I just wanted to let you all know that I have started another blog called Musing of a Fledgling Writer--basically a blog of my random thoughts, insights, comments on today's culture, movies, books, etc. I plan to have a lot of fun with this one. So please head on over, check it out, and leave a comment! I'll update as often as I can. Thanks guys, and I promise to have a review of all 3 Gemma Doyle books by Libba Bray coming up in the next few days.

3 comments:

Lemonade Zombie said...

!!!!!!!!!!I'm so MAD!!!We made the same blog at the same day.Feb 2,2009.Today,feb3,I was searching for my blog at google.Then I saw yours.So may I ask if you copied us or it's just a mistake.Im sorry if i did any harm.

Maggie said...

Oh, I'm sorry! No, I didn't copy you it's just a wierd coincidence.

Maggie said...

edit: I've had this blog for over 6 months...