Monday, May 25, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award!

I received the One Lovely Blog Award by the amazing Velvet of vvb32 reads! The rules regarding this award are as follows:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I am going to nominate:

1. Dahlia of Dahlia's Eclectic Mind

2. Norah of My Bubbles of Nothing

3. Race of Creare

4. Books Make Great Lovers

5. Lauren of Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

6. Nicole of WORD for Teens

7. Amanda of That Teen Can Blog

8. RR 1 and 2 of Reader Rabbit

9. Steph of Reviewer X

10. Kelsey of Reading Keeps You Sane

11. Laina of Laina Has Too Much Spare Time

12. The Book Muncher

13. Steven of Pop Culture Junkie

14. Crackin' Spines and Takin' Names

15. Chelsea of The Page Flipper

Thanks again Velvet and congrats to the other blogs!

P.S. Watch for my review of Distant Waves coming up tomorrow!

7 comments:

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

Thanks so much and congrats on the award! XD

Test said...

Aww, thanks so much, Maggie. Oh, and congrats on your award too!

Amanda said...

Thanks and congrats!

Zombie Girrrl said...

Thanks so much for the award, Maggie! I can't believe I got one so soon, it's only my second post! XD

Steven van Lijnden said...

Hey thanks for that Maggie, as you can tell by the date on my last entry my blog is on hiatus for a while. I have a deadline coming up for a book (in Dutch) but hope to return to the blog again soon after that.

x
Steven

RR2 said...

Thanks so much, Maggie!

Chelsea said...

Thank you!! =) You rock.